Domain Name Server (DHCP)
Domain Name Server (DNS) and Dynamic Host Protocol (DHCP) services are the lifeblood of any network. Without reliable DNS and DHCP, critical applications including e-mail, Web services, ERP, CRM and VoIP cannot function. Today these core network services are often managed in isolation on a machine-by-machine basis – with error-prone manual processes used to keep information accurate and up-to-date. The lack of cohesive DNS and DHCP management increases the risk of high profile outages that can negatively impact your business.
NexNet Solutions DNS and DHCP solutions are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding networks. Improves network performance, reduces complexity, and dramatically improves business continuity. Enable organization to streamline the implementation and management of complex DNS and DHCP infrastructures in corporate IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Features and Benefits:
- Secure network appliances and DoS attack monitoring and mitigation providing Service Providers with resilient and secure operation.
- Enable Service Providers to scale their networks easily.
- Service Providers will have centralized management therefore reducing configuration errors and operational expenses.
- One click patching and upgrades eliminate downtimes, security issues and administrative effort .
- Multiple resilience technologies including hardware based high availability and automated disaster recovery allow for a resilient infrastructure.