IMS / LTE Home Subscriber Server (HSS)
NexNet Solutions leverages on its partnership with leading network equipment vendors to provide the 2G/3G/LTE mobility management Service Providers need to evolve the IP network.
Subscriber data is a precious commodity for Service Providers. It provides knowledge about end users and customers and can form the backbone of key decisions that drive what new services and applications Service Providers may bring to market. As Service Providers plan network migration, don’t overlook the subscriber data. The IP network won’t be a success unless Service Providers can support global interoperability and roaming.
Using the HSS, Service Providers can consolidate the subscriber state and information management on a single platform. The data can be accessed from all types of networks to provide reliable IMS/LTE service delivery.
NexNet Solutions offers a best of breed IMS LTE home subscriber server solution that enables customers to consolidate their subscriber data management (SDM) for multiple access technologies in a single register.
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers LTE authentication and data access management to ensure a successful LTE service
- Simplify network migration
- Delivers seamless roaming and handover (LTE – CDMA, LTE – 2G/3G, CDMA – Wireless)
- Support seamless roaming across all network types
- Reduce network complexity with a single, multi-profile user subscription
- Create a personalized, broadband experience, using cross-domain user data
- Saves OPEX due to common applications and simplified network
- Support equipment identity register (EIR), using same data store